2) Ensure that all imperfections around the lips are well covered up
3) Select a lip pencil that matches the colour of your lipstick.
4) Use the lip pencil to outline the lips.
5) Check your outline and make sure they are even on both sides of the lips.
6) Next, colour the inner lips with the lip pencil.
7) Finally use a lip brush and apply the lipstick on your lips.
8) Apply a little lip balm or lip gloss to moisture the lips.
9) The above steps would ensure that your lipstick is long lasting.
Tip: you are able to thicken or thin down your lips by using the lip pencil.
Tip: Lipstick will look very cakey and ugly on crack and dry lips.
Grimas has a variety of long lasting lipstick shades in pearl and matt. We also have 18 different types of lip and eye pencils. Do write in to find out more about our products…